“Rendez-vous à Cannes !” The destination showcases its talents
An international campaign highlighting the talents of Cannes.
This creative choice “Rendez-vous à Cannes” is based on the brand’s strategic positioning “Cannes, where talents is expressed”.
To make this promise a reality, personalities recognized for their expertise are committed to making the city shine, in an ambassador logic.
The aim here is to highlight the know-how of the women and men who work for the city’s dynamism, thus contributing to its perpetual renewal.All professions in hospitality, culture, the arts or sport are or will be represented.
A network of Cannes talents has thus developed and will be highlighted through testimonials, portraits, videos, to give the world the desire to give… Rendez-vous à Cannes!
A first phase of the campaign will be rolled out this autumn:
- Digital signage in Paris la Défense for 3 weeks and at Nice Côte d’Azur airport for 2 weeks
- Online advertising and social networks
- Media plan
The campaign will continue in spring 2024 with a scheme in London, and other operations in priority markets for Cannes.
On the occasion of this first phase of communication, the first 5 “talents” posed under the watchful eye of photographer Audoin Desforges:
- Emanuele Balestra, Mixologist-botanist, Director of Bars at the Majestic Hôtel
- Benjamin Levy, Musical Director of the Cannes Orchestra
- Kjetil Traedal Thorsen, Snøhetta Architect who imagined the Croisette of Tomorrow
- Lucie De Gennes, Junior World Sailing Champion
- Lori Moreau, Chef at the Five Seas Hôtel restaurant
The Talent Network already involves 15 Cannes personalities and is part of an active promotion drive for the Cannes destination that is set to expand.